|KM 981 MK1
|60 ~ 600V
|85 x 64 x 23mm
|Minimum Order Quantity
|70 to 600V AC
|70 mm (2.76 in)W x 75 mm (2.95 in)H x 30 mm (1.18 in)
Hioki’s non-contact voltage detection and measurement technology places efficiency and safety as priority considerations with the goal of protecting customers that need to conduct on-site electrical work as part of renovations and expansions of manufacturing plants and buildings. Model PD3129 is a non-contact phase rotation meter that detects the phase of electrical current flow within insulated wires without using metallic contact voltage clips. The green arrow indicates normal phase, which can be useful for visual reports that document the proper completion of electrical work. CAT III 600 V
• Simply clip clamps onto wire insulation
• Green LED arrow clearly shows phase direction, perfect for visual reports
• Rotating LED indicator shows the phase sequence for a 3-phase power supply at a glance
• Intermittent beeps signal positive phase; continuous tone signals reverse phase
• Magnetic base allows the instrument to be secured on a distribution panel
|Industrial, Phase Sequence Measurement
|2Hz to 400Hz sine
|100 VAC to 600 VAC
|9V x 1 battery
|0 to 600V AC
This instrument represents the quickest and easiest way for servicing, repairing and electrical maintenance of 3 phase systems & 3 phase rotating machinery.
The KM 888PMR is a 3 phases Presence and Rotation Indicator combined with a 3 phases Motor Rotation Tester.
It can be utilized on a 3 Phases Powered System (the supply side) or on a Three Phases Unpowered Motor (the load side) without having to worry about damage to the tester.
When utilized on a Three Phases Unpowered Motor, the instrument is then utilized as a 3 Phases Motor Rotation Tester. When utilized on a 3 Phases Powered System, this instru-ment is a rotary field indication instrument which display all three phases by lighting up it’s corresponding lamp. It displays the rotation (clockwise or anti-clockwise) on a LED.
When utilized on a 3 Phases Unpowered Motor, it is also possible to determine the motor connections R, S, T without a live circuit to avoid subsequent damages of e.g. Pumps to reversed motor rotation. It displays the rotation (clock-wise or anti-clock-wise) on a LED.
• Indicates Phase Presence
• Indicates Phase Rotaton
• Indicates Motor Rotation / wiring
• Indicates Battery Status
• Phase Rotation & Motor Rotation
• Indication works from as low as 1 Vac.
• Small and rugged enclosure
• Color coded test Leads.
• Phase Presence Indication from as low as 100Vac.
• Very low consumption.
• Lightweight, Robust & Compact.
• Works from 2Hz to 400Hz sine.